06/03/2013

New Website!

I now have a new website here: 7ewis.com I will be using it as a personal site, as well as for some general blogging; so I will still be posting technology related posts here!

So please carry on regularly checking both from now on!

Also, I have a chat page on my new site, which let's you easily communicate with other readers! See it here.

If you want to contact me, I also have a page of Social Networking accounts you can find me on here. If you don't want to send an email, or Tweet me though you can comment on any blog post, here or on 7ewis.com and I will be notified!

Thanks for reading, and regularly visiting my site!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just ωаnted to ask if you evеr havе any iѕsues with
    hасkerѕ? My last blog (wordрrеss) waѕ haсked and I endеd up losing seνeral weeks of hard work due tо no
    back up. Do you have any sοlutiоns to ρrevent hackers?


    Also vіsit mу web-ѕіte :: Wso Guide

    ReplyDelete